Thursday, 9 July 2015

Look into my eyes!

Morning all,

I could not resist including this beautiful black Labrador puppy in the new paper craft collection. How can you ever resist those beautiful eyes? My niece has a black Labrador called Max and he is ever so naughty. This collection is fantastic if you are a dog lover but even if you are not I'm sure you will still love it. The colours are gorgeous. Apologies for the photography. I am no David Bailey as you can see but I try. Lynda's black card looks good with this don't you agree?

Pollyanna will be in the studio with me on Monday and I am so excited to hear about her upcoming trip to Borneo to see the Orang-utans up close and personal. Bless her they leave for Borneo on Tuesday so no time to chill..

Right I had better get back to creating. Have a lovely day folks and Merry Christmas.

Happy crafting,

Lynda

 

1 comment:

  1. This new Kit looks very impressive I can't wait for the launch on Monday 13th; also hearing about Pollyanna's upcoming trip to Borneo .

    ReplyDelete